fot

[Fot] SU Floats

To: BillDentin@aol.com, jsnook@wcnet.org, Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: [Fot] SU Floats
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:16:31 EDT
FoT:

Is Kip Lankenau of Kip Motors a candidate for replication of these floats? He
has done some remarkable things with other parts. People are turning to him
for a variety of parts, instead of carrying around more of the same junk as
spares.

Strong BMTA member. Jack & I have visited Kip's facilities. Cool!

It's in his genes.

This is under the heading of "Supplier Development".  We had that program at
John Deere. Instead of beating up on suppliers, candidate companies were
selected on the basis of their ability to communicate and meet the quality
needs of
Deere & Company.

Joe Alexander

> Jeff...
>
> Jack Drews is suggesting there are people out there who might make something
> for us in plastic.  While I think that is a good idea, I sure don't know
> where
> to start, and suspect such a low run might be costly.  But then we're
> spending $25-30 each for units that are not satisfactory.
>
> Bill
>
> PS...Ain't it great that Uncle Jack Drews is again 'involved' in this crap.
> He must be on the mend.

   </HTML>