fot

Re: [Fot] Lodging at The Glen

To: Lunkercars@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lodging at The Glen
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:03:12 GMT
I sent them an RFP for 25 rooms for FOT a couple of months ago, but never
heard from them.  I guess they are getting off to a good start on customer
service.  Joe(B)

-- "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hello all,
Maybe those of us that haven't made reservations with the rest of the
group will be rewarded for our procrastination. The new Harbor Inn is
scheduled to open in July and is now taking reservations. More than a
bit pricey but I booked a couple rooms with lakeside balcony. It's on
Seneca Lake and about 3 miles from the track. For info go to  http://
www.watkinsglenharborhotel.com/ or call Judy @ 716-829-1416,
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314