fot

[Fot] TR3A Rolling Chassis Available In Iowa

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3A Rolling Chassis Available In Iowa
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:46:16 EDT
FoT List First:

I have been supporting the restoration of a TR3A in Forest City, Iowa for the
past 2-3 years.  (Retired School Superintendent) I found an excellent tub on
an excellent chassis for him. The chassis was better than what he had, but he
was too far into his original chassis. So now that the TR3A is essentially
done he wants to sell the rolling chassis. I told him I would put the word out.

If anyone has a need for an excellent TR3A chassis let me know. Delivery is
possible, especially west to Colorado or Wyoming by end of May.

Let me know in the next few days before I go to the 'big TR list'.

BTW, he also has 14" wire wheels with new tires...fits MG or Triumph.

Thanks,  Joe

   </HTML>