fot

Re: [Fot] single wire mini alternator thread?

To: Russ Moore <rem9@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] single wire mini alternator thread?
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:33:51 -0400
Kubota Tractor, 3cyl diesel, I think...  At least that what it was
for, for mine, which is a 3 wire application (yet to be figured out)

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer@xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

Shipwright's Disease.   Its a nasty affliction, particularly when
owns a british car.  Then it can never be cured.