fot

[Fot] return of garagemahal

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] return of garagemahal
From: "Mark Eginton" <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:30:53 -0500
Most people I know with a lift use them for additional parking which is the
second reason its on my dream garage list aside from the obvious life style
advantages massaging entrails from below.

Great thread! I would have never thought of cementing up a few inches for wash
down!!!

Curious; for those with in-floor heat, how long does it take heat up in winter
to make a significant difference. I would never heat year around (too cheap),
but I might consider putting the plumbing in the floor on a zone (already heat
with a killer home water system) if I could turn it on say, the night before I
know I'm doing garage duty.

Dreaming of spring and perhaps Watkins end of April...