fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:50:07 -0400
I plan on having some track lighting in the garage when it is
finished. The spotlight type. I figure that I can slide the
lights and aim them when I am working on the engine compartment.

As others have said, heat and light are important. I also plan
to ring the walls with storage cabinets at 5-6 feet up to the
ceiling. I have 10 foot walls, so 4 feet of cabinets should be
enough. With them mounted high, it may be a pain to get things
in and out, but they will allow me to keep the floor space as
open as possible. Because of building restrictions, I couldn't
enlarge the footprint, but I could add 3 feet to the height.

Doug