fot

[Fot] Looking for Racer

To: dodo@texas.net
Subject: [Fot] Looking for Racer
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:05:23 -0600
I too have a friend looking for a racer. TR4 or 4A "drive to the
track racer" Location is not important. Price vs. quality is.
My friend Bill Swope started racing in '63 with a TR4. Since then he
has run the gamut - Formula cars, Can-Am, sports racers and a gaggle
of 911's. He is now going full circle back to his TR roots. If a
viable car can be found, Bill would likely join us at Watkins Glen.
Any leads?
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM