fot

Re: [Fot] Flywheel Fasteners for Steel Flywheels

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Flywheel Fasteners for Steel Flywheels
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:28:17 -0500
If 3/8 " -24 bolts (stock diameter): ARP p/n: 206-2802 (BMC A series
is the intended application)
If 7/16 " -20 bolts (I favor these): ARP p/n: 350-2802 (Ford 351
Nascar V-8 is the intended application).  These use a 3/4" socket and
are 12 point.

No washers, red loctite, you have to grind a little off the end of
the 7/16 bolts.

- Tony