fot

Re: [Fot] Flywheel Fasteners for Steel Flywheels

To: REK46@aol.com,triosan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Flywheel Fasteners for Steel Flywheels
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:54:47 -0500
   Both ARP bolts I mentioned have a shank that eliminates this problem.
   You  still  want to run one or two (I vote for two) dowel pins to help
   locate  the  flywheel.   With the 3/8 ones (and probably the 7/16 ones
   for  that  matter),  you  can  run  8  bolts instead of 4.  That would
   eliminate  the dowels.  I run 2 dowel pins (3/8) and 4 7/16 bolts with
   the big heads on a steel flywheel.
   - Tony