fot

[Fot] TRIUMPH Crank Scrapers And Windage Trays - Ishihara-Johnson

To: fpspitfire@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TRIUMPH Crank Scrapers And Windage Trays - Ishihara-Johnson
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:30:15 EDT
The Teflon Option is the leading choice so far. My first one will not have
the Teflon, but that's because I have Chevy rods in one engine and I just want
to evaluate it.

Also, I'm getting strong positives on the use of them. I admire the
devlopment effort they have put into these.

They also have received support and encouragement from the FoT...no surprise
there.

Joe A

> All,
>
> I just purchased a Teflon one for the spitfire.   Great piece.  I haven't
> had a chance to fit it as it showed up after the massive engine explostion at
> St. louis.  <A
>HREF="http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher#100266&bgcolor=black&view=grid";>http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher#100266&bgcolor=black&view=grid</A>
>
> This will certainly be in the new lump.
>
> aaron