fot

[Fot] TRIUMPH Crank Scrapers And Windage Trays - Ishihara-Johnson

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TRIUMPH Crank Scrapers And Windage Trays - Ishihara-Johnson
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:48:42 EDT
FoT,

Ishihara-Johnson is making a name for themselves in the crank scraper
business. They now have scrapers and windage trays for Spitfires/Six
Cylinder/Tr3/4.

Optional is teflon wipers for almost zero clearance in wiping oil.

I am going to order scraper and windage tray from them and have discussed a
larger purchase.

Who would like to participate in this one time order?  I'll have cost figures
after I get the level of interest.

GT6
TR6
Spitfire
TR3/4

 Knowing their methods of manufacturing, lead time is unknown with a large
order, but I will get schedule following a proposal to them.

Excel Spreadsheet Time.  Look at their website and try to determine if it has
a benefit to you. I suspect that it has a good return on the investment. I
have never made one because it is so labor intensive. Uncle Jack is standing
down on his, because of the development time for so many combinations, and
Ishihara-Johnson's list price looks quite good for the development that they
must
have in them. Your interest would not be construed as a committment to purchase.

Name
Car Make/Model
Scraper Only
Scraper and Windage Tray