fot

Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH Crank Scrapers And Windage Trays -

To: "N197TR4@cs.com" <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH Crank Scrapers And Windage Trays -
From: "Scott Cypher (SpitfireRacer)" <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:13:13 -0400
I already have 2, both Teflon, one installed and in use; you could
always get an additional Teflon strip if you change the rods or crank,
and can re-profile....

I was the one who pushed him to get the spitfire scraper developed and
also worked with him on a girdle for my spit....I even had ARP make
special main studs so I clamp it all together...

Pics of the setup are within my gallery link in my sig; same place as
Aaron's lump; I'm hosting his pictures...

Off to MARRS I regional race tomorrow at summit point; should be a
good day; 6 other HP racers to play with...

Thanks
-S

Scott Cypher
SCCA #562573