fot

Re: [Fot] The Red Rocket...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Red Rocket...
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:26:10 -0700
I was just going through our Club's video archive (VHS) this weekend
and capturing the video to burn to DVD and on the last section of the
last tape that I was capturing has Ken featured with his car pretty
prominently while it was being judged at a small show.  The judges
were jokingly "ripping" on him for having the boot hinges painted red
rather then being chrome.  The end of the video segment has the "Red
Rocket" driving next to the car with the camera down the freeway with
Ken in the passengers seat.  The video is from about 1984.