fot

[Fot] Miata Seat Conversion for Triumphs FOT Interest?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Miata Seat Conversion for Triumphs FOT Interest?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:07:05 EDT
Sean & I are helping Uncle Jack with a Miata seat Conversion Kit. It is a kit
of hardware and adapter plates.

Jack's design, is in the final stages, and I am compiling a list of
candidates for the KIT.

Sean & I are also reviewing it for manufacturing processes. Laser operations,
a little die work...likely stainless steel

Two Triumph lists have been contacted and we have about 27 names.  Anyone
from the FoT interested? It just occurred to that there are street cars in the
racing stables, too.

(I wonder if the MGB guys have discovered this nifty conversion)

Thanks,

Joe   </HTML>