fot

Re: [Fot] Miata Seat Conversion for Triumphs FOT Interest?

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Miata Seat Conversion for Triumphs FOT Interest?
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:49:50 EDT
I am in the auto salvage business. We do not specialize in any particular car
but I love to buy Miata's. Everything sells off of these cars. I take some
small parts like from the interior and get obscene prices on ebay. The seats I
like to save and take to Carlisle that is coming up next week. Not only do the
TR guys like them but the kit car guys go crazy for them. I get $100 and up
per seat so if you find them any cheaper, consider it a deal.

My biggest problem is getting cars at reasonable prices to dismantle. The
racing scene has exploded with literally hundreds showing up at events so
everyone want's one. And fiberglass hardtops, forget it. They average $1,200 a
piece.

Anyway, put me down as a yes! Can you send me any info that I can take with
me this weekend. I have a set of seats I am taking. Last year a guy bought the
pair for a Spit. I'll get to hear from him how he made out. He thought they
were a little broad but took them anyway. CHA CHING.

Dave Y.

favorites at AOL Food.