fot

Re: [Fot] Rocker stand studs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rocker stand studs
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:57:19 +0200
Never heard of this failure on this side of the pond.
What do you rev, what cam lift you use, what rocker do you use, which valve
spings?

Maybe too much torgue on the bolts, or not enough torgue?
Stange thing. I use the old stock bolts and had no failure till now with a
mileage of about 2000 mls.

Chris