fot

Re: [Fot] Pedistal studs

To: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Pedistal studs
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:42:54 -0700
Michel,
Michael,
I will supply some pedestals if you will bore them and let me know the stud
diameter -- suggest we find a stock ARP stud/washer/bolts  to use if
possible.  This would be tested in a high compression, high lift long
duration cam, PI TR6 race car.

Scott -- what ARP stud number?  Stock diameter?

chuck

--
Chuck Arnold