fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: alternatives to the SCCA?

To: "Scott Cypher" <spitfireracer@xsmail.com>, <JWoesvra@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: alternatives to the SCCA?
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:18:12 -0700
Hello Gang.......We are all very fortunate/made the right decisions/live our
souls/etc...We are part of the Racing Family......There just Ain't no sport
like this.....whether we agree or disagree with each other...I will bet my
bottom dollar....That the Racing Family will come through in a crunch..
there will be Huge support ...if any of us are in a jam... 40+ years of
being part of  racing has taught me this...
Have a Great evening Gang
Racer Bud....Spitfire #21