fot

[Fot] Off Subject

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "Shane Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] Off Subject
From: "Lamp, Randy H" <rhlamp@babcock.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:57:16 -0400
Can anyone tell me how I can get taken off the list?  I find  the
information
to be informative and interesting ,but emails are currently
coming to my
office computer and they are starting to frown on this kind
of thing. If at
all possible I would like to be removed only temporarily
until other
arrangements can be made. I contacted the administrator
about two months ago
but heard nothing in return.

Thanks for any assistance you might be able to
provide. Great site
,great people!

R. Lamp