fot

Re: [Fot] mileage plus

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] mileage plus
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:07:56 -0700
Many people routinely trade cars after only 3 years or so (and even sooner).
If the trade for a high mileage model falls into that routine, it is a
positive, particularly if they can  get the old gas guzzler off the road.
Having it sent to the used market does not help much but the effect of
getting an earth friendly vehicle at a time that you would buy another gas
guzzler is a step in the right direction.

Doing it just to show your neighbors that you care is pretty pathetic.

Joe C.