fot

Re: [Fot] mileage plus

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] mileage plus
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:33:52 -0400
I don't have the link here at home, but there was an article in the
Wall Street Journal on Monday about BMW using regenerative braking
on its F1 cars in 2009. They didn't call it that, but essentially,
the charged energy will allow them to use it for up to 6 seconds per
lap to increase something like 60 hp.