fot

Re: [Fot] trans part needed

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] trans part needed
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:09:57 -0500
I ran into the problem with wrong sized tophat bushings about 5 or 6
years ago.  I had to order a couple of bushings from Racestorations at
great expense.  I pointed the problem out to Moss and thought it had
been corrected. I think I've ordered correct ones from US sources since
then.  Try some of the other sources and ask them to pull one from stock
and measure it.
Larry Young