fot

Re: [Fot] trans part needed

To: "'Larry Young'" <cartravel@pobox.com>, "'Jack W. Drews'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] trans part needed
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwn74@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:09:40 -0400
John is at
john@quantumechanics.com
and
johnesposito@earthlink.net

His phone is 203-459-9612

Sometimes he's hard to get ahold of...

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
'72 Stag '74 Spitfire
"Reality... It's not what you think."

-----Original Message-----
From: fot-bounces+cwn74=aol.com@autox.team.net
[mailto:fot-bounces+cwn74=aol.com@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Larry Young
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 7:10 PM
To: Jack W. Drews
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

I ran into the problem with wrong sized tophat bushings about 5 or 6 years
ago.  I had to order a couple of bushings from Racestorations at great
expense.  I pointed the problem out to Moss and thought it had been
corrected. I think I've ordered correct ones from US sources since then.
Try some of the other sources and ask them to pull one from stock and
measure it.
Larry Young

Jack W. Drews wrote:
> I need a second gear and a top hat bushing for a TR4 transmission.
> Moss no longer stocks the gear and the last two top hat bushings I got
> from them were oversize on the OD. I've tried co contact John Esposito
> of Quantum Mechanics but can't seem to get hold of him.
>
> Does anyone know of another source?
>
> uncle jack
Fot@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as cwn74@aol.com