fot

Re: [Fot] gas milage, etc.

To: billbab@gmail.com, ejmajor250@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] gas milage, etc.
From: fubog1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:21:24 -0400
One of the questions that I ask my service customers is "how is the
cold-start?
Answer, more times than not... "oh it starts up just fine, I don't even
have to use the choke".
Most street cars are WAY too rich, either wear or incorrect settings.
Many are rich to the point of suffering top ring "washdown", especially
the later cars with auto chokes.
Yes a simple plug check will tell a lot of info.
Glen