fot

[Fot] How to best hook up a two vacuum distributor on a 74 TR6

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] How to best hook up a two vacuum distributor on a 74 TR6
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:23:50 -0700
I have a 1974 TR6 that I use entirely for AutoX and on the track.  It was
previously an SCCA club racer.  I have not had the motor down so the only
mods that I am aware of are slightly hotter cam (don't know specs), headers
(homemade but look good), and the early two vacuum distributor.  If I only
have one vacuum line from the stock ZS carbs, does it matter which vacuum
unit I hook it to and is the other simply closed off?  Or is there another
way altogether?  Any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jim

name of winmail.dat]