fot

Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats
From: "Paul MacDonald" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:46:27 -0400
I didn't originally like TR7s and 8s myself. I had MGBs forever and wanted a
V8. Couldn't bring myself to hack two cars to make one, so I bought a TR8.
After that I slowly got rid of my 5 MGBs, yes I have had the multiple car
disorder for a long time too.

Now I find the Bs are too small inside as with most TRs. Mostly though,
nothing compares to the sound of the V8. I have even got to the point that I
like the styling of the TR7s and 8 above the round cars ( TR3, MGB) and the
square ones (TR4, TR6)...never did like the look of the squat rear end of
the small TRs. But then that's just me, to each his own.

The jabs are not taken seriously, more like friendly ribbing.

Paul

My Wedges

http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/ACN1081/?action=view&current=Scan1001
2.jpg