fot

Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats
From: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:39:31 -0400
I'm just a hard top guy.
If I were to own a racer Spit, it would have a hard top. (Pending my
head/brain bucket fit under the roll bar.)

For me, yes the GT6 gets a little warm, but I just find open top cars wear
me out. The wind noise is too much for me to take.

I edit video all day long, so sustained noise just bugs me. Now the GT6 is
not exactly quite.

Autocross in a 1968 Triumph GT6 Mk1 <http://youtube.com/watch?v=mgAJhpeb3Kw>

A.