fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen-Update of Guest List

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen-Update of Guest List
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:13:12 EDT
FOT,

I am going to try to get back into the detail of planning for The Glen.

Our engine is largely installed after being run on UNCLE JACK'S test stand.
Broken pieces located in transmission and awaiting delivery of replacement
parts. I think #197 is going to make it to the Glen.

Right now I am updating the FOT GUEST LIST.....If you are coming and not
running, I will want your name. And your S.O., if this applies. (I especially
want
your name if you are doing something to support our event)

Please respond....this may be the last run I have at this.

Thanks,  Joe Alexander

   </HTML>