fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, gwizracing@cfu.net, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:17:42 EDT
This is my last correspondence with Jack:

<<Subj: Re: [Fot] TR manifolds
Date:   8/14/08 6:53:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:   WEmery7451
To: vinttr4@geneseo.net

In a message dated 8/13/08 10:21:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

<< That's the price I charge the customer for the full Monty, if the
 customer furnishes a manifold for me to start with. >>

That might be a problem, Jack.  The whole time that I have been fooling
around with this stuff, I have only come by one long manifold, which is on the
car
now.  I will look around.  Bill.>>

Jack's spindles are on the car, and a few other things.  What a terrible
calamity.

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits
in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.<BR>
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007
 )</HTML>