fot

Re: [Fot] My Favorite Memory of Jack's Vices...

To: N197TR4@cs.com,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] My Favorite Memory of Jack's Vices...
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:27:59 -0500
--===============1066825573==

We enjoyed a glass (or two) of single malt scotch and a couple of La
Gloria Cubana cigars on Friday night.&nbsp; We had a nice evening,
discussing the upcoming weekend and Watkins Glen.&nbsp; I'm sure that my
mom wasn't fond of me re-introducing him to those vices, but I got a
vicarious thrill out of it.<br><br>
I fully intend to re-join the SMS (Single Malt Society) at Watkins
Glen.<br><br>
- Tony<br><br>
At 09:12 PM 8/19/2008, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:<br>
Babcock says he drove up to Jack's house and saw him sitting on the porch
with a fine cigar. <br><br>
This is because Frances wouldnt let him smoke those cigars in the
house...... <br><br>
So we have two Uncle Jack vices recorded here....Cigars and Single Malt
Scotch. <br><br>
Single Malt Scotch and Cigars should be part of the 'Ritual' on Saturday
Night in The Watkins Glen Triumph Paddock.&nbsp; We need a project
manager for this..... <br><br>