fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 gear ratios

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 gear ratios
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 23:05:07 -0500
On the carb question, in a TR-4 with the HS-6's, we ended up with a
.104 jet (drilled out), and RB or RC needles.  Those are the richest
needles, and we drilled out the jet on top of it.  I think in the end
we had custom needles that were like the RB at low end and the RC at high end.

Dunno how that transfers to the GT-6, tho.

- Tony D