fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph race at the Glen

To: Gt6steve@aol.com,FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph race at the Glen
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 23:10:45 -0500
--===============2040764513==

Green for the whole race (maybe local yellows), no contact that I'm aware
of.&nbsp; Some mechanical stuff, definitely some oil on the track - I got
caught in some in turn 10 (next to the last corner) and lost a spot or
two to the guys who stayed inside.<br><br>
Group 3 race had the last 2 laps under full course caution due to cars
&quot;littering&quot; the track.&nbsp; There were two off in the toe of
the boot, but both looked intact.&nbsp; Probably a good thing because it
had started to rain and grease up the track.&nbsp; The run into turn 1 at
the start of the group 3 race was pretty awesome.&nbsp; We were over 4
wide (I think the announcer said 6 wide), and there was a nice cloud of
tire smoke in turn one to boot.<br><br>
- Tony D<br><br>
At 02:26 PM 9/7/2008, Gt6steve@aol.com wrote:<br>
was run either under a local yellow after lap 3&nbsp; or 4.&nbsp; Tom
Kreger and Russ Moore stopped scoring laps while Sam Halkias went from a
2:12 lap to a 2:20.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Hope it was a minor skirmish....<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Congrats to Sam though, how come he's not on the FOT?<br>
<hr>
Psssst...Have you heard the news?
There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles
at StyleList.com</a>.<br>