fot

Re: [Fot] Why is the TR250K so fast?

To: "Shane Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why is the TR250K so fast?
From: "quicktr4" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:43:51 -0700

--===============1979789971==

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C91396.B2359D10

the reason the tr250k is so fast is the talent behind the wheel. tony is =
a remakable driver and can make an also ran car run upfront. not that =
the tr250k is an also ran.the standing joke in the pits is if you want =
to take 5 seconds off your lap times just have tony drive it.the tr250k =
is a very good car very neat to see it run.
  ----- Original Message -----=20