fot

Re: [Fot] Ethanol in TX gasoline.

To: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ethanol in TX gasoline.
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:25:11 -0500

--===============2001429869==

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C91654.2B31FCD0

On the way to the Glen bought gas in Indiana, Ohio and New York and =
never saw an ethanol sticker on a single pump.  Here in Wisconsin they =
are on all the pumps, on all 3 grades.  I also saw someplace (can't =
remember where, CRS disease) that some supplieres are adding more than =
the required 10%.  An economic move I believe the article said.

Tim
  ----- Original Message -----=20