fot

Re: [Fot] gasoline comparison

To: <britbits@netzero.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] gasoline comparison
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:14:28 -0500
As of September 1, 2008 all gasoline must have 10% ethanol by Federal
mandate.  So I was told by a Mobil distributor.  As always, a really well
thought out Federal mandate.  At the same time they raise the CAFE standards
they lower the MPG by mandating ethanol.  There was also a bill in Congress
to increase the mandated percentage of ethanol.  Guess which lobbying group
was pushing that bill?

Tim