fot

[Fot] Radiator for #197-Help!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Radiator for #197-Help!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:22:12 EDT
--===============0449114422==

--part1_c56.40081985.360af044_boundary

FOT List,

I have always used a stock TR3/TR4 radiator with great success. However, #197
came off of the jack at the Glen and smushed the bottom tank.  (Yes, I have
done this before, as several folks pointed out in the paddock)

I wonder if anyone has ever found a domestic or offshore modern radiator that
fit?  Fabicating brackets and bending tubes is not a big deal for me. Moving
around inlets and outlets is not desirable. I dont care about aluminum and
stuff like that. Low cost is an objective.

At Mid-Ohio, I think a Mustang radiator found it's way into one of the Brit's
TR6 (Chris Peche?)  It required a hole in the bonnet however.

Thanks!

Joe

   </HTML>

--part1_c56.40081985.360af044_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT List,
<BR>
<BR>I have always used a stock TR3/TR4 radiator with great success. However,=
 #197 came off of the jack at the Glen and smushed the bottom tank. &nbsp;(Y=
es, I have done this before, as several folks pointed out in the paddock)
<BR>
<BR><B>I wonder if anyone has ever found a domestic or offshore modern radia=
tor that fit? &nbsp;Fabicating brackets and bending tubes is not a big deal=20=
for me. Moving around inlets and outlets is not desirable. I dont care about=
 aluminum and stuff like that. Low cost is an objective.
<BR>
<BR>At Mid-Ohio, I think a Mustang radiator found it's way into one of the B=
rit's TR6 (Chris Peche?) &nbsp;It required a hole in the bonnet however.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks!
<BR>
<BR>Joe=20