fot

[Fot] Mr. Paul Newman

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Mr. Paul Newman
From: jcjcarrera@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 04:44:55 +0000
--===============0412081227==

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_18306_1222749895_0

Great to hear all the testimonials about Paul Newman. I used to watch him race
at Portland International in the early 80's When he was not racing, he was
selling his salad oil in the pits by the gallon to all the ladies.

When I was telling my wife about all of your recollections, she reminded me of
the fact that PN used to sunbath on the deck on his NYC apartment. Her nursing
school, the NY Foundling Hospital, was across the street and she and her
friends used to fight over the binoculars. I guess he made a better impression
than the Pennsylvania college boy at 5 ft 10 inches and 135 wirey pounds
driving the Robin Egg blue TR3A looking for a parking space on the street
below!!

John James
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_18306_1222749895_0

<DIV>Great to hear all the testimonials about Paul Newman. I used to watch him
race at Portland International in the early 80's When he was not racing, he was
selling his salad oil in the pits by the gallon to all the ladies.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>When I was telling my wife about all of your recollections, she reminded
me of the fact that PN used to sunbath on the deck on his NYC apartment. Her
nursing school, the NY Foundling Hospital,&nbsp;was across the street and she
and her friends used to fight over the binoculars. I guess he made a better
impression than the Pennsylvania college boy at 5 ft 10 inches and 135 wirey
pounds driving the Robin Egg blue TR3A looking for a parking space on the
street below!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>John James</DIV>
<DIV>#116</DIV></body></html>