fot

Re: [Fot] bumpstear

To: rob <19to1tr6@comcast.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] bumpstear
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:14:49 -0500
--===============1910228415==

--------------000408080803040100080904

I found the book, "How to Make Your Car Handle" to be very useful.

rob wrote:
> had  a little trouble under bracking this weekend and decided its time
> to try and understand and messure its presant bumpstear.  This
> weekends issue was caused buy unequal caster.
>
> I have had good results with setting camber,toe and caster  and
> had the set ups varified on a local laser machine.Funny a level floor
> some string and a plumbob can compete with an exspensive alignment
> machine
>
> I would like to get a list of books for info on calculating bumpstear
> and figureing rollcenter.         thanks   rob          Ps thanks for
> the feed back re: phones at lime rock. Seems ATT was good but most of
> the others were not working or spotty

--------------000408080803040100080904

<head>
</head>
I found the book, "How to Make Your Car Handle" to be very useful.<br>
rob wrote:
 type="cite">
this weekend and decided its time to try and understand and messure its
presant bumpstear.&nbsp; This weekends issue&nbsp;was caused buy</font><font
 face="Arial" size="2">&nbsp;unequal caster.</font></div>
 face="Arial" size="2">&nbsp;setting camber,toe and caster&nbsp; and
had&nbsp;the set
ups varified on a local&nbsp;laser machine.Funny a level floor some string
and a plumbob can compete with an exspensive alignment machine </font></div>
books&nbsp;for info on calculating bumpstear and figureing
rollcenter.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp; thanks&nbsp;&nbsp;
rob&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ps thanks for the
feed back re: phones at lime
rock. Seems ATT was good but most of the others were not working or
spotty</font>&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>
  <pre wrap="">
<hr size="4" width="90%">
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"