fot

[Fot] SCCA EP Triumph TR 4 For Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SCCA EP Triumph TR 4 For Sale
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
FOT,

My father and I have been racing spitfires for the last 5 years and it
has come time to part with an old friend.  My father began racing a TR-3 back
in the late 60's and then at TR-4 through the late 80's at which time he began
work on his second passion, wooden boats.  When I started the restoration of
my spitfire in 1999 we had considered bringing the ol' TR-4 back out for
another run.  As luck would have it, we located another spitfire and we have
been running against each other ever since.

With all of that said, we have
decided we would like to see the TR-4 go to a home where the new owner can and
will enjoy her for many years to come.  So I reach out to the FOT to find out
if anyone is interested in a solid TR-4 racecar that is just waiting to get
back on the track.

1962  Triumph TR-4 SCCA prepared EP racecar
Complete,
solid car that needs a complete update
Full Roll Cage prepared by D&M
Engineering
Complete log book history
3-link floating competition suspension
plus- 3 stock motors, additional blocks, overdrive, and other spares
NARRC
Champion in 1979

IF anyone is interested please send me an email directly and
I will pass along your inquiry to my father.  Please provide a phone number as
my father is computer challenged.  Dad can provide you all of the details
about the car.

Thanks
Jay R. Creel
SCCA NER# 232663