fot

Re: [Fot] TR250K short-shifting at the Glen?

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR250K short-shifting at the Glen?
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:57:56 -0400
  Hi, in answer to the first question; no and yes. Sam's been at the game
for 30 or so years and knows what he's doing. He's currently running SCCA
and is probably at the Runoffs.
  It was funny when one of his crewman was being interviewed and was asked
if Sam was saving his car for the Feature race. The reply, "Sam never saves
the car!" Very competitive and a decent guy. And his car is probably his
SCCA car. Who cares? It was a great show.
  Bill----- Original Message -----