fot

Re: [Fot] NASCAR

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>, "Group44TR7@aol.com"
Subject: Re: [Fot] NASCAR
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:52:29 -0500
I was not a fan of NASCAR until I went to a race with corporate group. With a
sponsored car driver to root for the dynamics change, and I think that the fan
base that drools over Junior or Tony or whoever has found that same dynamic. I
walked down trackside by the front straight with some customer and the rush of
air, the smell of rubber and fuel is intoxicating. Take in a NASCAR race live
and you may start to like it....and whether you like it or not, aren't we all
enjoying the rebirth of road racing with Grand Am which is tied closely to
NASCAR? Combined with the ALMS we have great racing to watch.