fot

[Fot] Parts needed

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Parts needed
From: "Mark Eginton" <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:32:19 -0500
Greetings all,

For a winter project I am building a street engine. Couple of parts in my
stash turned out to be junk and I am trying to keep this project under the
radar of the war department. Looking for:

Used 86mm piston 1, possibly two - look at the T on the side - I am looking
for pistons with enlarged drilled holes (stock) at each upper end of the T as
opposed to a slot with radiused ends. Sleeves are already bored, THEN I found
the crack...

Good deal on a street performance cam - my D cam has a few pinholes (rust that
got under the wax) sigh. I am running lightened rods and flywheel with 9.5 to
10 to 1 compression.

Thanks and happy holidaze - it was fun meeting many of you at Watkins this
year...

Best,

Mark