fot

Re: [Fot] Parts needed

To: Mark Eginton <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Parts needed
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:59:21 -0600
I have played with an engine simulator quite a bit. Mine is called
Engine Analyzer from Performance Trends.  I don't have enough data to
dial it in, and I have my doubts about how accurate some of these cheap
simulators are.  I believe they are useful for indicating modifications
to look at, but I would not count on it giving you quantitative
results.  I'm sure you could get quantitative results if you had one of
the high dollar simulators and boat loads for flow and dyno data.  I can
only dream.
Larry