fot

Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?

To: rocky@spitfire4.com, Billb@bnj.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:54:02 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2008 3:22:06 PM Central Standard Time,
rocky@spitfire4.com writes:

> Cheap coils work fine if you have a cheap (stock) ignition system.
>
> I have a Lumenition electronic ignition on mine and a cheap coil won't drive
>
> it, so I also have a Lumenition coil.

I always thought using a Lucas Sport Coil looked really British.  Don't know
if it was good or bad for a traditional ignition system though.

But I always understood that the electronic ignition systems don't like the
super/sport coils, but prefer the standard (cheap) coils.  Any chance the
Luminition coil is their way of seeing you don't use the 'super coil'?

Bill Dentinger

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)