fot

Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?

To: "David Kettler" <dkettler@powercom.net>, "MadMarx"
Subject: Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:59:37 -0600
Y'know, as much as we love our LBCs, it's amusing how many of us don't love
Lord Lucas's accessories. Try an Accel or a Mallory or something off
O'Reilly's shelf.

Lord Lucas -- Prince of Darkness long before Ozzy Osborne
Lord Lucas -- father of the intermittent wiper
Why do British drink warm beer? Lucas refrigerators!

I could go on....  :-)

--Rocky Entriken