fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: 75 TR6 turn signals

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <malaboge@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: 75 TR6 turn signals
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:48:25 -0600
Anyone remember the VTR Nationals at Asheville? I remember some of it. I
spent an awful lot of time under and around the dash of my TR6 in the hotel
parking lot trying to get mine working. I was able to purchase a good used
one there. I installed it and it still works today. I probably shouldn't
have said that.

Bob Kramer, Austin Texas
rkramer3@austin.rr.com