fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: 75 TR6 turn signals

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <malaboge@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: 75 TR6 turn signals
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:34:25 -0500
Triumphs and Lucas electrics are not alone in odd things occurring with 4
way flashers. I had a GM product a few years back that with the right
combination of switches on and others just making initial contact and with
the brake lights lit would result in the interior and dash lights flashing
in harmony with the 4 way flashers.
It may have been the 1986 Pontiac Sunbird from hell whose odometer would
sometimes roll miles off and another day decide to put them back on. I have
no idea how many miles were on that car but I do know that it was the worst
car I ever owned. Depreciation on that puppy was exponential becoming
worthless very quickly. What a mistake.

Happy New Year everyone.

JVV