fot

Re: [Fot] Metal Question

To: Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Metal Question
From: Mark Eginton <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:11:38 -0500
Always interesting (and fun) posting here. Thanks for all the input.

My brother and I were stripping the engine compartment on the car this
holiday. He wondered why I did not replace an inner fenderwell that my
dad welded after discovering the inadequacies of TR3 front axels and
sending a tire into a chain link fence which pitched it skyward ending
in a permanent impression on a fuel truck back in the early 60s (likely
at Riverside).

This car is being "restored" to how I remember it; so my dads welding
stays, the bendable tabs stay and it is really my own personal time
capsule.

Happy new year to all and thanks again...