fot

[Fot] Need Group 44 videos

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Need Group 44 videos
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:07:10 EST
I hear there are videos out there on Group 44. One is called the White Wave.
Does anybody have this? I need these for our Group 44 dinner Thursday April
30th at The Mitty.
By the way, the Group 44 Tribute is making very good progress. Bob Tullius
will be our grand marshall and most of the team and the cars are will be there.
Some details are at our site, but I will make a more formal invite when I get
a few more details together. I asked earlier and got some response, but if you
own one of these cars, or know of someone who does, please contact me.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040