fot

Re: [Fot] Need Group 44 videos

To: GRMTim@aol.com, henry@henryfrye.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Need Group 44 videos
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:13:11 EST
Thanks for the confidence.

I would be happy to help as long as you get HSR's blessing.

Jack  Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director
jwoesvra@aol.com
803-463-5388
FAX  803-794-8747
701 Center Street
West Columbia, SC 29169

In a message dated 1/11/2009 12:10:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
GRMTim@aol.com writes:

The HSR  is usually amenable to a Triumph group if we get enough entrants,
which we  should be able to do. Jack Whoerle has been involved before, on
loan
from  SVRA to HSR, for the weekend. I will formally ask that this happen
again, as
Jack speaks our language and did agreat job looking out for our  interests.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and  Grassroots Motorsports  magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone:  (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386)  673-6040

headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)